LetHostTalk
Which VPS should I try? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Which VPS should I try?

Which VPS should I try - either kvchosting.net or hostplax.com?

Comments

• I've been using kvchosting.net for years, and they are excellent. I've never had a problem with them. MSN Support is available during the day light hours and provides a perfect opportunity to get some first hand information and assistance from a friendly voice always ready to help!
  • Can say kvchosting.net server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent. Every question resolved to my satisfaction. No complains about stupidity of the questions or late time (few conversations went past midnight).
  • Nice VPS hosting solutions you can get at warez-host.com - they accept bitcoins and many other digital currency. Server locations: Russia, Bulgaria, Sweden and Netherlands. It would be a good choice if you need powerful servers in Offshore zone.
  • When it comes to hosting their website, many business owners go for Virtual Private Server (VPS) as it is inexpensive, secure and offers dedicated resources. Now that you are reading this article, I assume that you know what a VPS is and the benefits of choosing a VPS. Many business owners like you might be clear that you will go with VPS, but are confused whether to choose Linux or Windows VPS.

While some basic functions are common, there are several significant differences between the two options worth noticing. Both the operating systems work in a similar way - divide a physical server and allow you to store your data, run applications and scale the resources when required. Both of them support PHP and MySQL. So, what's the difference? Read this article to know the benefits they offer and choose the one that suits the needs of your business.

Benefits of Windows VPS

The familiar GUI (Graphical User Interface) is the first and the major benefit of Windows based VPS. It is well-known, simple to use and very helpful for people with less technical skills.

Windows VPS provides Plesk, an advanced and powerful control panel with a user-friendly interface. It helps you manage a web hosting account and add new domains and sub-domains easily. It also helps you create and manage user accounts, email accounts, databases, etc.

One of the standard features of Windows VPS plans is Remote Desktop Access. Unlike the text-based SSH interface (which requires knowledge of commands) offered by Linux solutions, Windows VPS allows you to access the server from anywhere and makes it easy for you to configure and manage the server.

Windows VPS supports ASP and ASP. Net, popular web technologies used for building websites. If your site is using MS SQL database, Windows VPS is a perfect solution - after all both are from the same company, Microsoft.

Benefits of Linux VPS

Linux is cost-effective as it is an open source - you need not worry about the licensing fee and the costs involved in purchasing compatible applications.

It works seamlessly with most of the open source programs or technologies like Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP - abbreviated as LAMP.

Linux provides cPanel control panel. It helps in consuming less amount of resources and RAM. Linux has SSH access, which reduces the load on the server and enhances your site's performance.

It is not that one is superior to the other. Linux is a good option if you are looking for something inexpensive and want direct control over the server. However, you need to be technically skillful. If your business relies heavily on Microsoft software or programs and if you are looking for an easy-to-use interface, Windows VPS is the option to choose.
    Solar VPS is a leading hosting provider of secure and easy website hosting services in USA. Discover why thousands of customers trust us to handle their hosting needs.
  • VPS accounts from QHoster.com and Libertyvps.net are worth your attention.
    Amazing tech service and overall excellent customer care. I recommend them to everyone looking for a dependable web host.
  • FolcostokFolcostok Member
    edited April 2020
    My expectations are always exceeded. I've been with kvchosting.net web host for 2 years now and couldn't be happier! I would highly recommend them for any sort of PHP/mySQL hosting needs.
  • Emma_CraigEmma_Craig Member, Provider
    You should use the Forex VPS Server, this is the best web hosting server for all business. It provides high speed with an uptime guarantee. I am also using VPS For Forex for my website. If you are looking for a cheap and reliable Forex VPS provider then you should visit Serverwala Data Center, It is the leading web hosting company that offers Cheap and Best forex VPS for all clients. They provide Full Root Access, 24*7 Client Support, Custom Configurations Server High Speed, Up-Time,  High traffic range, Advanced Security, Full disk space, Best IP-Latency, and many more.