LetHostTalk
Best hosting for ecommerce, high sql queries? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Best hosting for ecommerce, high sql queries?

Greetings to all,
Let me explain my issue. I need to run a e-commerce site and run more than 1 lack query per hour for few days till I need to insert the products via a API/web scraping. Also run php codes. My current hosting has a limit of 45000 queries per hour, which is very less. Can someone suggest a budget hosting for same? Do you know anything about Rockhoster.com or Profvds.com vps solutions? What host would you rather choose from these two? Why?

Thanks

Comments

• RootballRootball Member

Price is great, reliability is great and I would definitely recommend Rockhoster.com Linux VPS to others. DDoS attacks are carried out to target a host and interfere or pause (sometimes stop) its services. Generally, two or more persons, or bots send the DDoS attacks. RockHoster.com provides a venture class DDoS protection services against of all known DDoS attacks and makes solid firewall between your site (or server) and whatever remains of the web.

• HortHort Member
    The best deals are available from allwebhost.com and owned-networks.net.
    One word describes all - Excellent! (after it you can add words like - sales, price, support, uptime, speed, etc.)

• rockoloprockolop Member

I'm in the process of moving my other sites to Profvds.com and thinking to switch to a higher traffic and ram VPS account. My website response times have never been faster and support level is above and beyond. If you are thinking about switching, this is the hosting provider to go with.

Get 15% off the price on all vps hosting plans with the promo code - VPSPROFVDS.

• Always received a prompt assistance and no billing issues. Profvds.com offers the best control panel I've ever seen, greatest of functionality being the possibility of delegating sites/databases/ftps/SSH access/and-so-on to certain users, a great tool for cooperating between employees and customers.