LetHostTalk
Good vps for media service? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Good vps for media service?

I'd like to find the most reliable place for media service.
Have seen Libertyvps.net offers nice vps hosting plans. Need over 60 gbs of ssd, 4 gbs of ram.
Do you think that they can be a good option for me? What alternative can you recommend me for comparison?

Comments

• ownwebservers1ownwebservers1 Member, Provider
    OwnWebServers is a reliable, experienced, and one of the best VPS hosting companies. It has 4 global data centers in the US. Ownwebservers understands that every business has different hosting needs; hence they offer a variety of plans for you to choose from. VPS plan starting $7/month with the below features:

•99.95% uptime guaranteed
    •No hardware maintenance
    •Fast and reliable
    •Daily Backups and Snapshots
    •Quick Server Deployment

You can save 55% OFF on all affordable vps hosting plans - Use Code EASTER55. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!
    Modify message

• MyWebSMyWebS Member
    VPS accounts from legionbox.com and allwebhost.com are worth every cent you pay for their services. 
    Great hosts with fast servers and fast network connections. Very helpful and friendly support.

• MaekfeeMaekfee Member
    Well, Profvds.com and also Regvps.com can be trusted. Nice pricing for vps solutions. These guys never complained and just did what they had to do in order to get me transferred to their server. Support is quick to respond and resolve any issues we've reported, which have been few and far between.