LetHostTalk
Right shared hosting provider ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Right shared hosting provider ...

Comparing shared accounts from rockhoster.com and owned-networks.net, which way is better to have a deal with? 

Comments

• Now I am happy with the quality of hosting and customer support services provided by Allwebhost.com team. They have adjusted their pricing plans over time to keep them competitive and currently are extremely competitive in their pricing.

• GreenhostGreenhost Member, Provider
    Hort said:
    Comparing shared accounts from rockhoster.com and owned-networks.net, which way is better to have a deal with? 

I suggest you use cloud hosting, you will get better quality and output.

█ [GreenHost.Cloud | Reliable & eco-friendly Web Hosting Solution]

█ [Cloud  > Website Hosting | WordPress Hosting | Website Builder | Email Hosting]

█ [One tree per customer]

• david007david007 Member
    edited March 27
    bodHOST offers Linux-shared hosting plans that are affordable, reliable, and secure. These plans are designed for individuals and businesses that require a cost-effective hosting solution with all the basic features such as unlimited bandwidth, disk space, email accounts, and a cPanel control panel. bodHOST's Linux shared hosting plans come with advanced security features, including DDoS protection, malware scanning, and proactive monitoring to help protect customers' websites from various cyber threats. 

5GB Storage
    25GB Bandwidth
    cPanel Control Panel
    Host up to 5 websites
    Unlimited Email Accounts
    24*7 Human Support
    99.95% Uptime

Price: $1.09/mo.

• Well right shared hosting plans are available from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com.
    Their support team is the best in the industry. It would take me a full day to write how many times they have helped me. So I'll just say this, if you want unparalleled support + quality services you're in the right place.