LetHostTalk
Windows VPS to have a deal with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Windows VPS to have a deal with ...

Comparing Windows VPS accounts from asvhost.com and hostplax.com, which one is the best to have a deal with and why?

Comments

• When I signed up with cloudarion.com provider, there was a problem with what I was billed... they called me twice and fixed the problem not in days but in minutes. Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.
  • windows vps you can get a great deal at fresh roasted hosting with excellent 24*7 support and good data centre at an affordable pricing.
  • Take your time to look at Hostplay.com offshore Windows VPS packages in Europe. Now I am fully-satisfied, the speed has been great, uptime is perfect (my site is always online and accessible to my visitors), and their customer support is really professional (work 24/7 and always available, even at midnight).
  • Hi,

Along with comparison of configuration I suggest you to verify the support quality of the host.
  • I vote for asvhost.com as they are proven to be the best.
    Everything is simple, straightforward, and works flawlessly right out of the box. Uptime is great. Speed is no issue.
  • best vps deals only at fresh roasted hosting with excellent support and at an affordable price