LetHostTalk
planethoster.com vs hostingsource.com — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

planethoster.com vs hostingsource.com

Which server should I have a deal with - planethoster.com or hostingsource.com?

Comments

• Pretty good feature-packed server hosting solutions are offered by GTHost.com provider. FREE setup of dedicated instant servers ensures you can have your site up and running quickly without adjustments to your budget. 

• Dedicated - 50% first month discount: https://hostingsource.com/dedicated-servers-promo/

• Have a look at servers from decent hosting providers: coinshosting.com (COINSHOSTING-DEDICATED : -15% OFF) and allwebhost.com (50% first month discount).
    Great hosting. Excellent prices. I have never had any trouble with the hosting. Anything I need to update, I am told in advance. The customer service is great. Waiting period is not very long. Help is there at your service 24/7. When needed, their reps have walked me through the steps and resolved the issue at hand. Fast, efficient and there for you.

• I have been using Neironvps.com dedicated hosting for quite a long period of time and must say that everything has been fantastic. Good range of price plans and options for the novice to the expert. Servers are stable and my sites are running fast.