LetHostTalk
Server to buy from a trustworthy provider ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Server to buy from a trustworthy provider ...

Servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are attractive for me and I have to select the best one, so which way is better to follow?

Comments

• would recommend you freshroastedhosting.com good and affordable pricing with 24*7 extremely good quality support staff.
  • Think hostforweb.com servers will work fine for your needs. I recommend you try their service if you are looking for a good, inexpensive hosting service. Site is always up and their servers are never down.
  • Contact hostingsource.com and legionbox.com support and ask them for trial vps server for few hours to check if their vps fits your requirements
  • QHoster.com and hosting.uk plans are trustworthy enough to sign up with.
    Their support is fast and not only good, but very technical.
  • It seems to me that Cloudarion.com would be the best option for getting affordable servers at. I would recommend this host to anyone looking for reliable, bargain based host that are simply the best.
  • I like their pricing - I have already saved much money for my future online project. I've stayed with hostingsource.com for 2 years and look forward to more years with them. :) Recommended.
  • You should ask for a demo before purchasing with the app or website you want to test else you can go with the basic plans for 3 to 6 months this will help you to get a realtime statistics of which host is suitable for your needs.
  • AcehostAcehost Member
    You can check us out at www.acehost.com. 24/7 Tech support and very competitive pricing.
  • RuskinFRuskinF Member
    Often than not, we end up deciding on buying from one place but end up buying from another. As time passes by in negotiation, we get a better idea about the product and its pricing.
    Do not jump into this altogether. Check out O365CloudExperts and CloudDesktopOnline.

And then make a decision.
  • Emma_CraigEmma_Craig Member, Provider
    If you are still looking for the Best web hosting provider then you should visit the serverwala data center. Serverwala is the leading and certified web hosting company around the world. It provides various facilities for every client like 24*7 client support, upgraded hardware, best technology, Dedicated team, root access, full control, Extra Services, full security, and many more. I am using a serverwala Dedicated Server in Germany. It is the best provider of Dedicated server hosting. I suggest you should try Serverwala Dedicated server for your business.