LetHostTalk
The best VPS account to sign up with? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

The best VPS account to sign up with?

What is the best VPS provider to have a deal with?
It seems to me they are: hostingsource.com and exmasters.com.

Comments

• I want to say that the best VPS accounts are available from QHoster.com and Host4.biz.
    They are overall a superior service that gives everything they promise and then some. I love their personal care to even "the little people" and the time they spend with clients.
  • Taking into consideration your needs, can recommend Hostplay.com offshore VPS deals. They added DDOS protection on their servers which is another unique feature. The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.
  • I'd rather say hostingsource.com is awesome and people with complaints are just a minority, you can't please everyone and all companies have some problems now and again. I Saved Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.
  • The best VPS providers are: kvchosting.net and legionbox.com.
    Whether you are a beginner or a professional, they are the greatest places to be. Their customer service is also excellently which I highly recommended.

• + vote for hostingsource.com hosting solutions. Their support is better than words - they will help you with 3rd party software, and any other problems you are having with your own code. That's right- when other companies flat out say no, or don't know the answer, this US web host does.
  • I am happy with HostingSource.com so far, support has been great and you offer far more features than any web hosting provider I have come across so far. If you use alot of space, they go searching through your personal files and take it from you.