LetHostTalk
Looking for a VPS. Any recommendations? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Looking for a VPS. Any recommendations?

Hello forum, i'm currently using a human managed server, that i always monitor.
So i want to look for a VPS solution that will fit my needs.
First of all it will be running 5 websites, 3 with some traffic and 2 of them almost dead.
When i say traffic, i'm talking about a maximum of 300 users browsing some picture galleries (max 150k each picture) on 3 of the websites.
The rest are static HTML pages, noone will manage them.
Question is, do you think that a 2 core processor, 3gb ram, 100 GB SSD will be enough?
Any info on Exmasters.com hosting solutions? Are they trustworthy?
Thank you!

Comments

• Doubled RAM/HDD! Order any dedicated or VPS server and get doubled RAM or HDD! Discount code is 'dbram' or 'dbhdd'. With Exmasters.com vps hosting I have the best uptime and very fast and professional support stuff.

• It’s great to see such group of motivated and efficient people. Exmasters.com is a good vps hosting option for starting a web hosting as they offer cheaper hosting service. Since they have good technicians, they handle things faster and correct, so they can handle technical issue better in less time.

• HostInstanceHostInstance Member, Provider
    For hosting 5 websites, with moderate traffic on three and static HTML pages on the rest, a VPS with a 2-core processor, 3GB RAM, and a 100GB SSD should generally suffice. Regarding Exmasters.com, thorough research is recommended. Evaluate their hardware, customer reviews, support quality, and terms of service to ensure compatibility with your hosting requirements. Always engage with their sales or support team to address specific concerns before making a decision.
  • GomarryGomarry Member
    edited November 2023
    Accounts from libertyvps.net and planethoster.com are worth trying.
    Fantastic hosts with fast deep tech support.
    Their support is fast and not only good, but very technical.