LetHostTalk
libertyvps.net vs ownwebservers.com — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

libertyvps.net vs ownwebservers.com

Comparing VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and ownwebservers.com, which way should I go and why?

Comments

• It is cool web host - the ssd storage gives really faster speed than I have ever had before. Ownwebservers.com is great web host. This host is offering a smashing deal on VPS hosting with a whopping 50%+ discount using code "VPS50".

• Great hosting provider! Ownwebservers.com has been totally amazing, and understanding with all my questions and hosting needs. I started with a shared plan, then moved on to a reseller, without any problems. Billing is also very nice.

• Give vote for LibertyVPS.net solutions. Always very willing and able to help regardless of the circumstance! I have limited ability to manage the website. Anyone needing a reliable web host should check them out.
  • I think VPS accounts from hostingsource.com (the VPS promo is $5 for the first month for all VPS plans) and rockhoster.com are worth trying.
    I highly recommend these companies to anyone in search of a reliable and customer-oriented hosting provider.