LetHostTalk
Looking for offshore server hosting — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Looking for offshore server hosting

Hi,
Does anybody know any seller of dedicated servers medium range like i5 with 100mbps unmeter bandwidth.
I have seen some deals here in the hosting offers section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?
Thinking to try ZakServers.com offshore server hosting solutions. Are they good? Other options?

Thank you.

Comments

• MyWebSMyWebS Member
    edited October 2023
    Quality and well-balanced servers are available from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
    Their support is fast, clear, effective and accurate. Besides the speed of their servers, it is very very good for most of my websites, even with sites operating with many plugins and wordpress.

• I'd recommend zakservers.com offshore dedicated servers for anyone that takes a serious interest in their site and wants an efficient and reliable web host. This is the best solution for your money. I've had nothing but good experiences here.

• All of offshore servers also come with 100% uptime guarantee. Zak Servers offers offshore dedicated servers in 12 locations including Bulgaria, Ukraine, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Romania, Russia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Dubai, and Taiwan, and offer high quality offshore servers with true 24/7/365 customer support.

• Attractive accounts from allwebhost.com and legionbox.com are worth your attention.
    The staff at them always, always provided guidance, support and care with their customer needs.

• HostInstanceHostInstance Member, Provider
    Type your comment