LetHostTalk
owned-networks.net vs rockhoster.com — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

owned-networks.net vs rockhoster.com

Which VPS should I have a deal with - owned-networks.net or rockhoster.com?

Comments

• How large is your website and what are its storage needs?

Thanks GTHost.com for providing me with professional VPS services! Good communication and customer service are key to great web-host, and it has these qualities in spades.

• ownwebservers1ownwebservers1 Member, Provider

Looking for top-tier VPS hosting at unbeatable prices? Look no further! OwnWebServers is here to supercharge your online presence with a limited-time offer you won't want to miss. Enjoy a jaw-dropping 50% OFF on our high-performance VPS hosting plans using the exclusive discount code "VPS50."

Our VPS hosting solutions are designed to meet the demands of businesses, developers, and enthusiasts alike. With OwnWebServers, you'll experience lightning-fast server speeds, rock-solid reliability, and round-the-clock support to ensure your online projects run smoothly.

• Have a look at VPS plans from solid hosting providers: hostingsource.com and inet.ws.
    They're patient and helpful whenever I come across an issue. Awesome support and billing teams as well, which is a relief.

• Give Rockhoster.com a try.
    The site is always up. Pricing is cheap.
    The host seems well intentioned and the service is good.

• So if you're looking for a lot of webspace for a small price, Rockhoster.com hosting is the place to be! Account comes with preloaded cPanel, mySQL, php ... and everything that I ever needed out of a host. FTP is super fast, and website always up.