LetHostTalk
Right VPS to sign up with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Right VPS to sign up with ...

Comparing VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and inet.ws, which way is better to follow and why?

Comments

• bodHOST is another popular provider of cheap VPS hosting in the USA. They offer a range of flexible and scalable VPS solutions, with plans starting at just $24.99 per month. bodHOST has a global network of data centers, allowing you to choose a location that is closest to your target audience. They also offer a range of operating systems to choose from, including popular choices like Ubuntu, CentOS, and Debian.

bodHOST Offer - Get 30% OFF on VPS Hosting with code JVS30! Unleash the power of your website while saving big. Limited time offer, grab it now!
  • I signed up hostnamaste.com openvz vps, which was pretty straight forward. Then came the time to test their system by trying to upload a couple of pages. This decent host also offers excellent value for money with a lot of great features for what I consider a very reasonable price.

• There is no denying the fact that GTHost.com vps hosting is a good and better than the best, according to me. Features are very good... They are solidly reliable, highly expedient at tech support and very competitive for the pricing.

• HenryjackHenryjack Member, Provider
    If you are looking for a stable VPS hosting provider, AllWebHost is a highly recommended option. They offer reliable and scalable virtual private servers with robust infrastructure, SSD storage, global data centers, and a user-friendly control panel, ensuring a stable hosting environment for your applications or websites. VPS Hosting plans starts at only $8/month.
  • VPS plans from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
    The best hosting providers I have EVER worked with. The websites work great but what is the best is the customer service. These guys helped me so many times with technical issues that any other provider would just give me a link with a tutorial or charge me extra. The scope of their basic chat assistance is far beyond the standard hosting service. Highly recommendable!