LetHostTalk
I have a client who needs podcast and shoutcast hosting — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

I have a client who needs podcast and shoutcast hosting

I have a client who needs podcast and shoutcast hosting services for his new project. The idea he is going to implement into reality is perfect, so I decided to help him to find such a host.

I know Kvchosting.net offers such hosting services, but don't really know how good it for this. How do you find their pricing? Have you ever used its shoutcast and podcast hosting services?

What other places do you know for such hosting services?

Comments

• Services from hostingsource.com and planethoster.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Good support, lots of features, signing up is fast and easy. I was really impressed with the responses I got from their chat support. 

• Tech support is quick and reliable. They absolutely are without question the best support team on the planet. KVChosting.net prices are reasonable. I'm actually in the works of transferring all my websites to this web host.

I will be keeping as a customer with them for years to come!

• ahmedarain17ahmedarain17 Member, Provider
    edited June 2023
    kvchosting is a good option but there are better options in the market that provide more reliability and security you should see your requirements first before take a decision. For Managed Hosting my recommendation is Devrims Managed Hosting as it provides the best service with 24/7 customer support. They offer to host multiple applications as per your requirements