LetHostTalk
Server to sign up with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Server to sign up with ...

Servers from planethoster.com and qhoster.com are nice for me and I have to select the best one for hosting a forum , so what would you do being in my place?

Comments

• MaekfeeMaekfee Member

I couldn't ask for faster support. Usually requests are answered with in 15 minutes. QHoster.com truly cares about your well being and are such nice people. Uptime has been okay. I've had about 99.8% uptime with them which isn't bad.

• Would recommend GTHost.com to experienced and new dedicated server hosting users. The price is right for us, the service is dependable, and the customer relationship is responsible, eager to participate in resolving the problem and prompt.

• It's great! Now I am happy with the quality of hosting and customer support services provided by Zakservers.com team. The bitcoin servers are based on quality and I will definitely continue using their hosting services for hosting my present and future web sites. Recommended.

• HenryjackHenryjack Member, Provider
    AllWebHost is a popular VPS hosting provider that offers a wide range of features and plans to suit your needs. They have a 99.9% uptime guarantee and their servers are located in data centers all over the world for optimal performance.