LetHostTalk
Server hosting provider ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Server hosting provider ...

Comparing servers from planethoster.com and hostingsource.com, which way should I go and why?

Comments

• There is no need to choose a host with the fastest ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with. Well, can draw your attention to Zipservers.com solutions. Their hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything you need plus plenty of room for growth. 

• I recommend perfectdedicatedserver.com Very good prices, maybe the best prices I have seen so far, free configuration, great support always active, high uptime and great performance. Also, if you want a custom offer they give you the best package for your needs.
  • HortHort Member
    edited May 2023
    QHoster.com and planethoster.com servers are worth trying.
    They are always caring, knowledgeable, supportive. Do not hesitate to join them. It is worth it. They are honest and reliable.

• Strongly believe INSIGHT WEB HOSTING is flexible enough to meet your specific needs. I was so impressed with the service, support and price that I moved another of my web sites to them as well.

• MaekfeeMaekfee Member

I'd recommend NetShop Isp to anyone who's looking for a dedicated hosting solution. They offer very good value for money. Everything is running very well. Speed connectivity is quite good. Customer support is responsive - they have professional team - I like it.