LetHostTalk
SSD VPS required - $30/month — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

SSD VPS required - $30/month

MaekfeeMaekfee Member
edited April 2023 in General Talks
Hi,
I am looking for a new linux vps hosting at $30 or below per month. 30GB SSD, 2gbs ram. 700GB bandwidth. I know I maybe asking too much for little price. But this is what I can afford. So if anyone know any provider like my needs then please let me know.
Do you know anything about Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS solutions?
Are they good? Any alternatives, please?

Comments

• I've been with Rightservers.com managed vps more than 6 months and already I can tell I'm going to stick around for a while. Excellent host, easy to set up fast and through help and support service. Good range of price plans and options for the novice to the expert.

• GomarryGomarry Member
    VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and rockhoster.com are worth trying.
    I strongly recommend to get services of them. Also fees are very reasonable. Newcomers should try these services.

• I am very satisfied with hostnamaste.com openvz vps and will recommend it to anyone. I have an issue in one small area Technical Support almost impossible to get them on the phone and the live chat service is really a hit or miss you never really know when they will be available. The billing people are kind and generous and always answer my questions in a professional manner.

• I recommend perfectdedicatedserver.com Very good prices, maybe the best prices I have seen so far, free configuration, great support always active, high uptime and great performance. Also, if you want a custom offer they give you the best package for your needs.
  • I've never in my life had so much technical support. Hostnamaste.com is reliable option to deal with. The whole concept of a company is making money, but their hosting seems to think otherwise. Customers come first and money comes later.