LetHostTalk
Trustworthy web hosting suggestions? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Trustworthy web hosting suggestions?

Hi,
I've been searching various hosts, nothing I've tried seems to work for me in terms of free for a webpage. I'm going to pay but want to get the following:

1) Text pages, sort of a medical information site, includes probably about 15 pages of links for solid medical info (like anemias, vitamins, stomach, nerd research articles, etc.) alone. Otherwise probably 25 in total.
2) Some screenshot images of some pdf's. A number of these would be like 100K or less or so.
3) Would need something to help me create the site. I'm an Oracle person not a web person but I can wing some small HTML type stuff.
4) Don't need tons of space, tons of graphics, or MySQL, etc. Ability to contact me from the site would be a good, maybe a form type email but otherwise that's it. No forums or lots of people, this is specialized. Don't need a domain name either.
5) Do want month to month payments if possible or low cost yearly plan types.
Suggestions?
What are your view points on GTHost.com instant server hosting solutions? Any reviews? Other options to consider?

Thanks

Comments

• Anyone looking for a great host, look no further! Have not been disappointed. GTHost.com is an extremely proficient dedicated server host and usually manages to answer support tickets in 10 minutes or less.

I am pleased to deal with them!

• I'm paying half of what I was paying at my other host! GTHost.com places high value on customer support and it shows. They are always willing to take that extra step. I really recommend this reliable web hosting provider.

• I am happy and recommend Webhost.pro cheap dedicated servers to others. Pricing is competitive - comparing their pricing with other web hosts', I must say they are the best in the hosting market.

• ibtisam_mibibtisam_mib Member, Provider
    Given the broad variety of possibilities on the market at the moment, finding a hosting company might be tough. Several reliable providers now offer this service as a consequence of how popular managed cloud hosting has become. Finding a good hosting provider might take some time. I'd advise selecting Devrims as your main option for hosting services.
    One of the most reliable and secure managed cloud hosting services are provided by Devrims for your website. Many advantages offered by them include performance dependability, speed, security, expert help, a user-friendly interface, round-the-clock chat support, and much more.

• bodHOST is a popular choice for Linux shared hosting, offering affordable plans and a user-friendly interface. They provide unmetered disk space and bandwidth, along with 24/7 customer support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.

They are promoting the best deal on Web Hosting - Buy 1 Year of Web Hosting and absolutely get 1 Year of free hosting.

For more details visit the bodHOST website.
  • ahmedarain17ahmedarain17 Member, Provider
    For reliable web hosting services, we recommend Devrims Managed Hosting. Because they are reliable, fast, and secure. I recommend this because it's what I personally use and my website is still hosted on a server managed there. I've had no problems so far. 
  • sparrowhostsparrowhost Member, Provider
    Try SparrowHost.in for best and affordable hosting services, with 30 days refund policy.
  • Web hosting from hostingsource.com and planethoster.com are well-balanced and cheap.
    Their support is insane awesome and honest and fast if you have a problem or a virus or something on your website than this is your best place to feel safe and enjoy it.