LetHostTalk
Server to sign up with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Server to sign up with ...

Servers from legionbox.com and planethoster.com are provided on sweet terms and I wonder which way I have to follow?

Comments

• Happy with zakservers.com bitcoin dedicated servers. Support replies fast with no delays. Also they have really nice prices for such a level of the service. I like this web host!

• I highly recommend Zipservers.com server hosting solutions. They're easy to reach, always write back, and the chat method is good too! Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.

• I have to highly recommend Datapacket.net for their excellent customer service and the technical expertise. Every time I received the same quality, prompt, friendly support, and they always made it a breeze to get help.

• I recommend perfectdedicatedserver.com Very good prices, maybe the best prices I have seen so far, free configuration, great support always active, high uptime and great performance. Also, if you want a custom offer they give you the best package for your needs.
  • Don't be fooled by the super cheap traps out there. GTHost.com can be trusted. My website response times have never been faster and my support level is above and beyond. If you are thinking about switching, this is the host to go with.

• ParshanParshan Member, Provider
    All of you suggested different servers. Now, how do i choose one out of all these?
  • esteemhostesteemhost Member, Provider
    Introducing Esteem Host's customisable cheap dedicated server hosting plan. At Esteem Host, we understand that businesses and individuals have unique hosting requirements. That's why we offer a flexible and affordable dedicated server hosting plan that can be tailored to meet your specific needs.