LetHostTalk
How is Greenwebpage.com VPS? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

How is Greenwebpage.com VPS?

Hello,
I have been using Greenwebpage.com for shared hosting.
Today I consider them  for VPS.
Have you used their VPS? Are they same good quality as their shared hosting?

Comments

• Have a look at VPS plans from libertyvps.net and asvhost.com as they are proven to be the best.
    It's impressive how they manage to stay consistent with price, having no hidden random fees, and all of their features and speed/bandwidth is always up to par.

• Well, greenwebpage.com is trustworthy. Support is great. They are highly reliable, professional. The live chat help system has always been very helpful. The main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.

• If you do have multiple sites and can afford the expense I'd recommend getting more than one account with Greenwebpage.com host. The application packs they now support also help facilitate almost effortless setup of great commonly used web based applications.

• No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service. Highly recommend greenwebpage.com web hosting service. They go out of their way to help in anything - one of their staff even incorporated my blog design for me into my site!