LetHostTalk
Best shared hosting provider — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Best shared hosting provider

MyWebSMyWebS Member
edited February 2023 in General Talks
Is that libertyvps.net or planethoster.com?
I mean the best shared hosting provider ...

Comments

• etechsupportetechsupport Member, Provider
    Hi, if you are facing any issue related to cPanel, Plesk, WHM, Security, or Server, then you can visit eTechSupport. eTechSupport is one of the best-outsourced web hosting support providers in the market. If you see they are providing services for the last 17+ years. 

Here, is a list of Services of eTechSupport:

1. Outsourced Hosting Support
    2. 24x7 Server Monitoring & Management
    3. Server Security & Hardening
    4. Server Migration
    5. Dedicated Support Staff
    6. Semi-Dedicated Support Staff
    7. cPanel Support 
    8. Plesk Support 
    9. Linux Support 
    10. Windows Support 
    11. Technical Support 
    12. cPanel Management
    13. Plesk Management 
    14. Web Hosting Support
    15. Ticket, Live Chat & Telephone Support

Get 7 Days Free Trial on all Managed Services!
  • I have recently switched to VPS from shared hosting and can say that NetShop-isp.com.cy support was really helpful. These people are awesome. Very quick responses to tickets, in understandable English, 100% so far.

Their rates are really affordable!

• I am impressed with Libertyvps.net bitcoin hosting service. Now I have so much more control of my web server and confidence being supported by this reliable provider. Had one issue setting up an SSL account and they went the extra mile to resolve it to my satisfaction.

• Shared accounts from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are decent enough to sign up with.
    Great experience with these Companies. Never a problem and great support! Communication is always on time and the answers are always correct!

• SwisshostingSwisshosting Member, Provider
    What type of set-up assistance is included at no additional cost?

• bodHOST offers an affordable cPanel web hosting plan that comes with a free domain name, free SSL certificate, unmetered bandwidth, unlimited storage, and a one-click WordPress installation. It also provides a user-friendly cPanel, 24/7 customer support, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.

bodHOST is running a great deal - Buy 1 Year of Web Hosting absolutely get 1 year of free hosting.

For more details visit: https://www.bodhost.com/cpanel-webhosting