LetHostTalk
Server provider ... what's the best one? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Server provider ... what's the best one?

TarakliyaTarakliya Member
edited February 2023 in General Talks
What's the best server provider?
Is that legionbox.com or hostsailor.com?

Comments

• How large is your website and what are its storage needs?
    Nice bitcoin dedicated servers you can get from Zakservers.com professionals. Their website is convenient, user friendly and most of all they will get you setup up in a web site hosting package that's both affordable and reliable.

• ownwebservers1ownwebservers1 Member, Provider
    If you’re looking for a fast dedicated hosting service, don’t look any further. A contract with Ownwebservers gives you access to turbo servers that Ownwebservers describes as 20 times faster than conventional servers. This provider offers great features that can satisfy both professional web developers and less-experienced clients. 20% OFF Dedicated Hosting on plans - Code - DEDI20. The offer is limited time.

Unlimited bandwidth
    Excellent server administration
    Excellent backup management
    Windows and Linux support

We are at your disposal 24/7, send us an email at [email protected] or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!
  • I am happy with netshop isp server hosting so far, support has been great and you offer far more features than any web hosting provider I have come across so far. Super nice and helpful customer service. I am looking forward to a long established relationship with this business host.

• I like Hosting Source dedicated hosting. The uptime is great no outgoing whatsoever. The databases and CMS work great. The tech support is qualified and always willing to help. I personally can recommend this web hosting provider.

• ownwebservers1ownwebservers1 Member, Provider
    As one of the most recognizable brands in the web hosting industry, Ownwebservers is a natural fit for affordable managed VPS hosting services. The company’s VPS hosting plans come in Windows or Linux flavors, with multiple versions of the operating systems to choose among.

Full root access with fully or semi-managed options
    Redundant network with multiple layers of security
    FREE website, domain, MySQL, and script transfer

You can save 50% OFF on all VPS cloud server plans - Use Code VPS50. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

We are at your disposal 24/7, send us an email at [email protected] or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!
  • SwisshostingSwisshosting Member, Provider
    How many customers are on each server?