LetHostTalk
Right server to sign up with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Right server to sign up with ...

Servers from kvchosting.net and hostround.com are provided on lovely conditions and I wonder which way I should go and why?

Comments

• Can express the point that I am happy with kvchosting.net dedicated hosting service. It is easy to manage all the files with PHP scripts in combination with MySql, offering audio streaming, podcast and downloading of audio files. I am also using some Perl scripts.

• Servers from asvhost.com and qhoster.com can be quite right for you.
    Real 15 minutes qualified technical support is available from them.
    They are fast and quality and I like having deals with them.

• etechsupportetechsupport Member, Provider
    If you are looking for a web hosting support provider, then you should go for eTechSupport. As it is an outsourced web hosting support provider in the current market, as they are providing services like Outsourced Web Hosting Support, 24x7 Server Monitoring & Management, Server Security & Hardening, Server Migration, Dedicated Support Staff, Semi-Dedicated Support Staff, Ticket, Live Chat & Telephone Support.
  • My hosting from kvchosting.net is perfect, couldn't ask for much more. Excellent communication and response times. After having a bad experience with a web host, this provider was very refreshing. And with the prices they have, you can't go wrong.