LetHostTalk
Which shared account should I have a deal with? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Which shared account should I have a deal with?

Which shared account (libertyvps.net or planethoster.com) should I have a deal with?

Comments

• I don't think I'll ever be looking for a new web host. Well, QHoster.com servers overall are fast and the features are practically endless. When I have encountered errors with scripts I was trying to write or had any problems with a part of their site my tickets were answered within an hour and the responses were helpful.

• Don't look any further, it's a true gem that fits any budget! Highly recommend Libertyvps.net bitcoin hosting solutions in Netherlands. Price is great, reliability is great and I would definitely recommend them to others.

• I have very good success with hostforweb.com website hosting in the USA. Their customer service is outstanding.. If I've had technical issues, they have resolved them very promptly. The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.

• bodHOST is one of our most recommended web hosting providers for several reasons. First, it offers a custom control panel, which allows you to manage your own hosting. While live phone customer support isn't available 24/7, the provider is responsive to live chat and tickets. 

bodHOST also uses superfast SSDs for all its storage, has a free SSL certificate (for more secure web browsing), and provides SSH access for those plans that are intended for more technical users.

cPanel Web Hosting Plans start at just $1.09/month with getting a free domain on annual subscription plan.
  • Shared accounts from hostingsource.com and hostround.com are worth trying.
    I'm very happy with their services. The hosting cost at their servers is also very reasonable which is why I have switched to them in the first place. The cPanel at them is also very user-friendly and easy to use.