LetHostTalk
Cheap server to sign up with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Cheap server to sign up with ...

Servers from qhoster.com and planethoster.com are provided on sweet terms and I have to stick to the best one for hosting a blog, so what should I do?

Comments

• rockoloprockolop Member
    edited February 2023
    The techs at QHoster.com walked me through what to do so as to make our transition as painless as possible. The pricing is very good, especially for what you buy for it. QWINTER PROMO for 2023 - Promo code: QWINTERVPS-20 (This promotion code will work until 25th of February, 2023).

• As an alternative, can also recommend centohost.com EU server hosting solutions. Never have down time, price is reasonable. Management people are also friendly, really can't ask for more.

• Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans and checking customer reviews. Try considering 21st-thailand.com and also exmasters.com web hosting solutions. The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.

• Your sites and projects will be in good hands if you choose QHoster.com cPanel web host. Uptime and speed connectivity have been also great. They are a lovely bunch of people, quick to serve and extremely helpful - I recommend them.

• These hosts - qhoster.com and planethoster.com - are solid and reliable enough to sign up with. 
    They have been very reliable hosting sites, and I've been completely satisfied with their service. I probably over-use their support page when I have a problem making changes to my website, but they are always courteous and straighten me out. They also have several helpful knowledge pages to find answers needed.