LetHostTalk
Server provider ... what's the best one? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Server provider ... what's the best one?

What's the best server provider?
Is that qhoster.com or asvhost.com?

Comments

• ownwebservers1ownwebservers1 Member, Provider
    I can say that I am fully-satisfied with OwnWebServers hosting service. Good service. I use the site to run my business and check e-mail on it everyday, and the network performance is about as fast as any of the other services out there.

Dedicated server hosting service in which the web host manages servers for their clients. Managed hosting is ideal for companies that don't have an internal IT staff, or that want to free up their IT staff to focus on other tasks.

OwnWebServers offers managed services on our entire product line of Linux and Windows servers. It is important to stress the fact that we offer managed servers

Get 20% OFF Dedicated Hosting - Use Code DEDI20. Hurry Up grab the offer now!
  • MaekfeeMaekfee Member
    edited December 2022
    I plan to stay put with QHoster.com web host. Great support with fast responses in both live support or through email (tickets). Support - excellent - live help and I have always been happy at the end.

• KVChosting.net servers are the best to have a deal with.
    Everything I need from 99% uptime, 24/7 customer support, flexible c-panel, flexible email service feature, easy ftp, storage and many more are provided by them to the max.

• Price is great, reliability is great and I would definitely recommend NetShop ISP dedicated servers to others. They are always quick with answering my questions and I have seen them go above and beyond the call of duty several times.

• I first contacted GTHost.com support staff for help with one of the packages, I could tell this host was a keeper. The support staff were so kind, and even transferred my existing reseller at no charge. The pricing is cool.