LetHostTalk
VPS to sign up with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

VPS to sign up with ...

Comparing VPS plans from libertyvps.net and xxiwebhosting.com, which way should I go and why?

Comments

• Users are kept up-to-date on issues in a timely fashion and questions/support tickets are responded to promptly and courteously. XXI Web Hosting support is superb. I look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with them. Recommend their thai vps hosting.

• I've been with cloudarion.com SSD VPS for nearly 8 months after migrating from another terrible host. So far they have been excellent. They give a more complete answer to technical questions then the Live help. I've mailed a few questions and one was answered within 24 hours, and the others within 2 hours. That's good..!

• Have a look at VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com as they are full-featured and cheap.
    Very friendly and fast support, they know what they are doing. Good and fast servers.

• bodHOST offers managed VPS packages that give you a lot of power under the hood, but less in the way of extra functionality. Even so, you have technical features that will ensure your server and site run fast. Their VPS Hosting plan starts at just $24.99/month.

Customer Support
    Cheap Pricing
    Free Migration
    99.95% Uptime SLA
    Daily Backup

Also, bodHOST is running the best deal on VPS - Subscribe for 1 year of VPS Hosting + Get 1 year of VPS Hosting

• Accounts from rockhoster.com and hostsailor.com are worth your attention due to their top-notch services.
    I like their features:

99.9% Uptime Guaranteed
    24/7/365 Tech Support
    No Setup Fee & No Gimmicks.