LetHostTalk
Right server provider ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Right server provider ...

Comparing servers from hostingsource.com and planethoster.com, which way is better to follow and why?

Comments

• To have a hosting provider with support that actually care, and a site that works for such a small amount of money really is fantastic. I like hostingsource.com server hosting service. Support, has never failed me, always left with a problem solved.

• Servers from legionbox.com and hostsailor.com are worth your attention.
    Good pricing, good customer support, and all the tools you need what more could you need. Highly recommend to try them out..

• Excellent Web Host! GTHost.com has been the best instant server hosting provider I've run across. They are extremely helpful not only with problems but with any questions I've had, and the backbone of their hosting - cPanel - is a great tool to control and administer 1 website or a dozen.

• The dedicated hosting services that NetShop ISP provides are really excellent and cheap. I have been with them for a little over a year now, and the service is as excellent today as it was the day I signed up.

• Divya165Divya165 Member, Provider
    I really suggest Host.co.in, one of the best VPS Hosting providers in India and globally. They have its own data centers in India, the United Kingdom, and Canada, as well as excellent support available via Live Chat 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

They have a New Year Web Hosting Offer for 2022: Get a 20% discount on VPS Hosting Plans — Use the code NYV20 to get a 20% discount.

• These hosts - hostingsource.com and planethoster.com - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Always dedicated, helpful and creative on helping the client to solve the problem in the quickest way possible.