LetHostTalk
Server to sign up with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Server to sign up with ...

Servers from asvhost.com and hostsailor.com are attractive for me and I have to select the best one for hosting a blog, so what should I do?

Comments

• I always look for a few things:
    Reliability, Support/Knowledge, Price - you get what you pay for really. 

Can also add that NetShop ISP is always available for my questions and they are quick to respond. This in itself is remarkable. On top of this, they go out of their way to help in anything - one of their staff even incorporated my blog design for me into my site!

• In my opinion, hostforweb.com web host is unbeatable. So far is their support, if you should once need it. The price is great. The features are great. Fast support via online chat... .

• ownwebservers1ownwebservers1 Member, Provider
    I can say that I am fully-satisfied with OwnWebServers hosting service. Good service. I use the site to run my business and check e-mail on it everyday, and the network performance is about as fast as any of the other services out there.

Dedicated server hosting service in which the web host manages servers for their clients. Managed hosting is ideal for companies that don't have an internal IT staff, or that want to free up their IT staff to focus on other tasks.

OwnWebServers offers managed services on our entire product line of Linux and Windows servers. It is important to stress the fact that we offer managed servers
  • Try xxiwebhosting.com solutions. The best in this thailand dedicated server host is support, always honest and pretty fast, usually answered within half an hour and solved within the day. They have demonstrated great skills in server and crisis management.