LetHostTalk
EU server hosting provider? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

EU server hosting provider?

Hi,

I'd like to know some best hosting providers who are not offering a huge amount of space but a specific quota of disk space with the best up-time and security.

Any info on GTHost.com EU server hosting provider? Any reviews, discount codes? What host is better?

Comments

• I recommend GTHost.com to all of my friends and plan to be with them for a very long time. Good instant server hosting service. I use the site to run my business and check e-mail on it everyday, and the network performance is about as fast as any of the other services out there.

• ownwebservers1ownwebservers1 Member, Provider
    edited November 2022
    OwnWebServers has brought 2022's biggest sale offer on Black Friday. We are offering 70% DISCOUNT on all VPS Hosting plans. For a limited time only, new customers can receive 70% DISCOUNT on any of our Managed SSD VPS hosting plans.

If you are a new web user looking to start your own blog, a hobby website, or even Web developer/ Designer willing to start your own Web hosting Business at low cost and investment then this one-time opportunity to get you started online is just perfect for you... Its highly advised not to miss this offer.

Save 70% OFF on VPS hosting plans VPS 2, VPS 3, VPS 4 . Enter promo code DHCOUPON70 during checkout. Renewal would be at a regular price. Note: Code will be expired on 30th November 2022.
  • Well, GTHost.com has been nothing but superb. Great cheap service and easy too use. The interface is easy to use and suitable for beginners. I feel fortunate to have found them and recommend them highly.

• TarakliyaTarakliya Member
    edited November 2022
    QHoster.com (BLKWEEK30) and KVChosting.net servers are worthwhile.
    Absolutely incredible. Moved over to them  and couldn't be happier. Really solid tech support team, high speed servers, and great customer service.

• SensosourSensosour Member, Provider
    I read that it is possible to track any user via Wi-Fi https://innobytech.com/spy-internet-activity-wi-fi/ Is there such an opportunity with the providers themselves, where the webmaster rents a server?