LetHostTalk
Low cost VPS account to sign up with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Low cost VPS account to sign up with ...

Comparing VPS plans from kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com, which way should I follow and why?

Comments

• I'm happy with kvchosting.net hosting service. I've gotten very quick and very good response on the few occasions I've needed support. Have to rely on their tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.

• Accounts from rockhoster.com and libertyvps.net are worthwhile.
    Great value, economic hosting and a million-dollar support. Those guys rock!

• If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH kvchosting.net SSD VPS in the USA. I've never seen a provider goes to the extremes that these guys do to help you get on board smoothly and help you get up and running quickly.

• bodHOST has the cheapest plans that cost you as low as $24.99 per month. This price is indeed unbeatable as it is very cheap for any VPS hosting plan.

bodHOST is bringing you a special Black Friday offer! With Managed and Reliable Servers and SSD storage, get FLAT 50% OFF on all VPS Hosting Solutions. Use Treat Code: VPS50 to avail this incredible Black Friday deal.

The plan offers a wide range of Linux-based OS systems that include Debian, Ubuntu, and CentOS. However, this is just an introductory price because if you want to have more power you have to increase the payment.

High SSD
    NFS Support
    100% uptime
    Linux and Windows OS
    cPanel and Plesk with an extra cost
    Intel Xeon Processor
  • If you are thinking about switching, OBhost.net is the provider to go with - highly recommended. You'll save with UPTO 60% OFF Black Friday Special. Easy setup in control panel as well, and an excellent price.