LetHostTalk
Server to buy ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Server to buy ...

Servers from qhoster.com and legionbox.com are provided on sweet terms and I have to select the best one for hosting a blog, so what should I do?

Comments

• How large is your website and what are its storage needs?
    I know GTHost.com is very good instant server hosting provider so far. There is always a very intelligent person on the other end of live chat who takes care of your needs immediately.

• Highly recommend QHoster.com service for any kind of web sites. Servers are fast and stable. Customer Support has addressed my few and minor requests immediately and professionally. Reliability has exceeded my expectations.

• I've finally found a good home with QHoster.com web host. I especially love their support. They have been absolutely wonderful, for the most part. I've had a billing issue, and an outage, both of which were remedied immediately.

• I can highly recommend Webhost.pro cheap dedicated servers to others. Their pricing is quite good. It rises to the top of the heap in three areas: outstanding reliability, top notch performance, and impeccable, results-oriented service.