LetHostTalk
What specials offered by web hosts can you share? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

What specials offered by web hosts can you share?

Guys,
I've found Exmasters.com started to offer special on VPS deals:
Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").
What can you say about this provider, their tech support, features?

Comments

• Have a look at VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com.
    Fantastic Service and quick support! The value for the price is definitely high up there! They are perfect for those with lower budgets, and higher budgets, and they focus on making the most of the technology that is being used for the website.
  • I am here to share specials offered by QHoster.com provider:
    Use the code: CR2QS5B85D -30% OFF! Applies to all shared and VPS plans, 3+ month period of order!
    VPS and Dedicated Server - Personal voucher for $50: GHR8WY5P4P (applies to annual billing cycles)
  • I know hostingsource.com offer nice special: I Saved Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans. What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.
  • Can also recommend nexusbytes.com web hosting deals here. As they are offering nice specials now:
    1) Discount Code: NEWYEARNEWME25 - 25% off with annual or semi-annual payment expires on 01/31/2020
    2) Storage VPS Code: NewYearStorageFamily15 - 15% off with annual or semi-annual payment 01/31/2020
  • I got a good discount on GoDaddy when I signed up for the first time.They have a good cheap price on hosting and domains.I think everyone should try it.