LetHostTalk
need new windows vps hosting — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

need new windows vps hosting

Hi,
I am looking for a new windows vps hosting at $50 or below per month.
30GB SSD, 2gbs ram. 700GB bandwidth. I know I maybe asking too much for little price. But this is what I can afford.
So if anyone know any provider like my needs then please let me know.
Do you know anything about NetShop-isp.com.cy Windows VPS solutions?
Are they good? Any alternatives, please?

Comments

• cloakhostingcloakhosting Member, Provider
    Cloak Hosting has a dense feature-set and affordable pricing for its shared, dedicated, and VPS hosting plans, which will satisfy a wide range of hosting needs. In addition, the company offers 99% uptime and good customer service.
    SEO Web Hosting Services
  • In fact, I was so satisfied with NetShop ISP, our business now has a number of dedicated servers and different hosting accounts with this host, and everything continues to be smooth. All my questions are answered quickly and promptly, and the services have been excellent.

• Last and most important, when you want help, you want it now, not tomorrow. NetShop ISP customer support is genuinely 24/7! Great service, their support is always prompt and helpful.I recommend this host for those who are looking value-for-money webhosting services.

• MyWebSMyWebS Member
    edited September 2022
    Try VPS plans from hostingsource.com and asvhost.com as theya re well-balanced and cheap.
    Their support is really good. When you ask them to look at your problem, they are really quick. The communicate really good, because they keep you updated in every step.

• Can say that netshop-isp.com.cy is excellent webhosting provider, uptime 100%, fast support team. They certainly give me the impression that they not only want my business but want me to be satisfied and are willing to invest in building a relationship with their customers.

• Windows VPS has many advantages. Chances are that most people are familiar with navigating through Windows, so using a Windows 2003 VPS, VPS Windows 2008, Windows 7 VPS, or Windows XP VPS will come naturally. Apart from these, here are more advantages that show why many Windows VPS hosting review sites recommend Windows VPS.

A Windows VPS is a good choice for users at different skill levels. Whether the user is a beginner or an experienced website manager, Windows VPS will prove to be functional and efficient.

VPS services are offered by a number of companies. There are many choices out there. Just a simple search about VPS will bring about many results that feature their own advantages. A company looking for the best monthly plan should take the time to go through Windows VPS hosting reviews to see which company can best cater to their needs.
    Solar VPS is a leading hosting provider of secure and easy website hosting services in USA. Discover why thousands of customers trust us to handle their hosting needs.