LetHostTalk
Right shared hosting account ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Right shared hosting account ...

Shared plans from kvchosting.net and planethoster.com are attractive for me and I have to select the best one, so what should I do?

Comments

• I'd highly recommend kvchosting.net to every webmaster looking for a reliable web host. Customer support replies in 5 MINUTES! Their service offers me a lot of freedom when creating/modifying my sites with support for PHP, MySQL, PERL and all that good stuff.

• Divya165Divya165 Member, Provider
    Host.co.in is highly recommended for excellent performance, a large support knowledgebase, and an easy-to-use, one-click auto installer. Ideal for SMBs, The exclusive deal on Linux cPanel Hosting at Rs 125 a month with free domain, SSL, 24/7 Support.

Their Linux Shared Hosting packages start at at Rs.125/month and include a free domain with an annual subscription.
  • Why not give Blazing Fast Host a try?
    It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.

• So far, I've extremely happy and satisfied with hosting022.com shared hosting! 99.99% Uptime is correct. Reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.