LetHostTalk
VPS to sign up with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

VPS to sign up with ...

HortHort Member
edited September 2022 in General Talks
VPS plans from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com are to my liking and I have to sign up with the best one, so what should I do?

Comments

• I'd highly recommend Cloudarion.com SSD VPS solutions to any people not happy with their current host. I am able to focus on my business instead of worrying about my site's uptime, since all that is taken care of very well.

• bodHOST is one of our most recommended web hosting providers for several reasons. First, it offers a custom control panel, which allows you to more easily manage your own hosting. While live phone customer support isn't available 24/7, the provider is responsive to live chat and tickets. 

bodHOST also uses superfast SSDs for all its storage, has a free SSL certificate (for more secure web browsing), and provides SSH access for those plans that are intended for more technical users.

The cheapest of their VPS Hosting services is just $24.99 per month. Use Code - BVH20 to receive a 20% discount on any VPS hosting plans. This promotion expires soon.
  • VPS deals from qhoster.com and maxrdp.com are very attractive and reliable and they are able to satisfy the needs of all their customers.
    Their support has been exceptional.
    My issues and queries were resolved promptly. Highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for quality hosting services.

• If you want a web-host where an actual human being returns your e-mails, then Libertyvps.net is definitely for you. Their prices are competitive and despite being an internet service, you feel that they treat you personally and face-to-face.