LetHostTalk
windows vps hosting at $20/mo required — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

windows vps hosting at $20/mo required

Hi,
I am looking for a new windows vps hosting at $20 or below per month.
30GB SSD, 2gbs ram. 700GB bandwidth. I know I maybe asking too much for little price. But this is what I can afford.
So if anyone know any provider like my needs then please let me know.
Do you know anything about HostingSource.com Windows VPS solutions?
Are they good? Any alternatives, please?

Comments

• The guys at hostingsource.com know their stuff! Fantastic host and they have gone above and beyond the usual business to help get my site up and going. Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.

• I know NetShop-isp.com.cy VPS hosting is good.
    Multiple Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore.

• I've got nothing but good things to say about Cloudarion.com windows VPS hosting in multiple server locations. These guys make me happy so far! Speed connectivity is great... The pages are uploaded fast.

• ownwebservers1ownwebservers1 Member, Provider
    OwnWebServers is known for high-quality services at incredibly low prices. The provider’s managed VPS hosting can be used for anything from online stores to web-based apps. The performance is great, and the provider ensures ease of use. Plus, full server control is in your hands.

Apart from the low entry price ($7/mo), one of OwnWebServers primary selling points when it comes to VPS hosting is that it’s semi-managed. You get full root access and a VPS control panel. This package includes one 1 vCPU, 30 GB of storage.

Save 40% OFF on all VPS cloud server plans - Code VCS40. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

• I am a webmaster and have had many host over the years, none of them stood behind what they said. Hostingsource.com US web host does. Highly recommend for anyone who wants an inexpensive, easy to user hosting provider.

• Every person who is on the lookout for a cheap Windows VPS solution needs to find a reliable and efficient provider. You want a company that can always have your website online twenty-four seven with little to no downtime. A reliable connection, monitoring, maintenance, features, options and customer care are also a must to check in every VPS plan. A Windows OS VPS should also meet your data needs. It should be able to support the traffic on your website and the apps that you run. Most of all, it should offer a virtual environment you’re used to. Since Windows is one of the most commonly used OS’s on the market, investing in a Windows VPS solution, allowing you to operate your website with ease and great function, is a good idea.
    Solar VPS is a leading hosting provider of secure and easy website hosting services in USA. Discover why thousands of customers trust us to handle their hosting needs.