LetHostTalk
Web hosting for High Power websites? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Web hosting for High Power websites?

Hi,
What is the best web hosting for High Power websites out there?
I need to have a unique IP and also SSL Certificates, DDos protected.
Have seen Virtono.com and Rockhoster.com offer nice Web Hosting plans and SSL Certificates.
Are they reliable? What host is better? Any other recommendations?

Comments

• Very happy with Rockhoster.com and would not hesitate to recommend their OpenVZ VPS solutions in Europe. You get what you pay for. It is still very reasonable in my opinion, the stability is excellent, and the support is priceless.

• etechsupportetechsupport Member, Provider
    Hi, if you are looking for web hosting support then, I will suggest for eTechSupport. They provide services like Outsourced Hosting Support, 24x7 Server Monitoring & Management, Server Security & Hardening, Server Migration, Dedicated Support Staff, Ticket, Live Chat & Telephone Support.
  • Why not give Greenwebpage.com website hosting a try?
    Price is great, reliability is great and I would definitely recommend them to others.

• A variety of hosting plans are available from the best hosting provider by bodHOST. Shared hosting plans start at $0.99 per month, and the provider also provides resale, WordPress, VPS, and dedicated server hosting.

You can save 35% OFF on web hosting - Use promotion code BWH35

• Hello, if you are looking for web hosting support then I would advise contacting Coolhandle . They offer services like:
    1) 24/7 customer support.
    2) A variety of storage options. 
    3) A wide range of OS and application options.
    4) Rapid response times for support inquiries.
    5) A provider with global network access.  
    6) Free Transfers: Website, Domain, MySQL and Script
    7) 99.95 percent uptime
    Contact CoolHandle now for the reliable web hosting in USA with 24*7 support for anything – domain names, website hosting, Dedicated servers, & VPS hosting.
  • For me, GreenWebPage.com website hosting will suit your needs. Speed is faster than I have had with my previous host. Throughout the questions I fired at them, always a quick, personalized, effective, useful, cooperative response.