LetHostTalk
VPS which is good for hosting a blog ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

VPS which is good for hosting a blog ...

VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are provided on lovely conditions and I have to stick tot he best one, so what should I do?

Comments

• I have never faced any problems with the network uptime and my site is still online, although about 10 months have already passed. That is to consider stable work of hostingsource.com web host. The more important fact is that it will definitely satisfy all the specifications, because of its flexible ability.
  • Give my vote for HostSailor.com affordable SSD VPS solutions. Your sites will get loaded lightning fast and applications run far better as compared to any other hosting environment.

• + vote for Hostsailor.com VPS. The support is cool. It is great that they have help us in installing some Php and cgi scripts, even when they "don't have" to help with it. Good value. Very good reliability.

• I recommend HostSailor.com VPS hosting to all of my friends and plan to be with them for a very long time. Can't find anything to really complain about. Their help desk is fast and efficient. I'm often surprised with how quick they answer my questions & their patience & politeness.