LetHostTalk
Server to sign up with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Server to sign up with ...

Comparing servers from qhoster.com and planethoster.com, which way is better to follow and why?

Comments

• I've been with PlanetHoster for over a year. Their Hybrid Cloud has been fairly good. You can contact them about anything. It doesn't have to be a problem. The host is open for anyone who is curious about their services.

• What I want to say is that Planethoster.com is quite good option for hosting websites and also registering domains. Uptime has been great and we have not had any problems with our website not email during our 9 months as customers.

• Maybe you can check at https://serverhino.com/dedicated/They have servers for as low as 39.95 euros per month.

• gallagherjordongallagherjordon Member, Provider
    Having the best & cheap web hosting is crucial to hosting a website. Web Hosting is the primary support of your website as all your essential data is stored on the server so your important information needs a trustworthy server. The best & cheap web hosting service provides you with a reasonable rate of trustable & low-cost web hosting servers.
  • Happy with Planethoster.com web host. I've had to contact support a few times and on all occasions my questions was answered very promptly. They give a more complete answer to technical questions then the Live help. I've mailed a few questions and one was answered within 24 hours, and the others within 2 hours. That's good..!

• I am 100% satisfied - highly recommend QHoster.com hosting services to others. Their tech support is very professional. They replied in 3 minutes after my request and solved all the troubles I was experiencing explaining me everything regarding my own mistakes. I like their service, it is quite cheap.

• Cluster63Cluster63 Member
    edited September 2022
    Reliable servers are available from hostingsource.com and asvhost.com. They have a brilliant Support team, always there to help. Super easy to use and fully featured.