LetHostTalk
Need a new vps hosting — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Need a new vps hosting

Hi,
I am looking for a new vps hosting with free cpanel at $50 or below per month.
30GB SSD, 2gbs ram. 700GB bandwidth. I know I maybe asking too much for little price. But this is what I can afford.
So if anyone know any provider like my needs then please let me know.
Do you know anything about Rockhoster.com VPS hosting solutions?
Are they good? Any alternatives, please?

Thanks.

Comments

• HortHort Member
    I have seep a lot of good reviews about Rockhoster.com. I'm sure they are the ones you can trust 100%.
  • When looking for a VPS hosting provider, it is very important to consider a number of main features. These features may include: 
    1) 24/7 customer support.
    2) A variety of storage options. 
    3) A wide range of OS and application options.
    4) Rapid response times for support inquiries.
    5) A provider with global network access.  

VPS in the USA is a powerful yet affordable option for hosting your website. However, while there are plenty of cheap VPS hosting services available, choosing the best one can be challenging. Fortunately, a handful of popular and reputable companies offer budget-friendly VPS plans. In fact, you can find VPS hosting services in the USA available for as little as a few dollars per month. What you can expect from cheap VPS hosting also depends on whether you choose a managed or unmanaged VPS plan. Managed VPS could be ideal if you don’t want to configure your own server. However, its plans tend to be more expensive than unmanaged ones. If you’re working with a tight budget and want to pay as little as possible for your hosting, the two obvious choices will be cheap VPS hosting or shared hosting. While VPS hosting doesn’t typically provide the same level of speed, stability, and scalability as cloud and dedicated servers, it is a step up from shared plans.

Contact CoolHandle now for the reliable web hosting in USA with 24*7 support for anything – domain names, website hosting, Dedicated servers, & VPS hosting.
  • Always responded to my questions quickly. QHoster.com web host seems to be geared towards the professional web designer, but they were still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service.

• bodHOST offers a complete package of the best VPS hosting services. Top-notch customer support is included with the package deal. bodHOST admins will help with everything from sluggish sites to network problems. Basically, they will help you with anything except the apps and websites you build yourself. 

Their VPS Hosting Starter plan starts at only $24.99/month with high SSD Storage, Full Root Access Daily Backups and many more!

Features complete with:

cPanel/WHM included 
    Free SSL certificate
    24/7 server monitoring with DDoS protection
    DDoS prevention
    Proactive monitoring
    ServerSecure protection
  • Why not give Webdock.io water-cooled Ryzen VPS a try?
    Use the code: GOFASTVPS - gives $10 USD credit that can be applied to your account once signed up.

• Maybe you can check this:
    They have the best price range for SSD VPS.

• I can say that I am fully-satisfied with NetShop ISP Cheap VPS service. Amazed about the capabilities of these guys, not only the support is incredible to the point of actually tweaking your website (Drupal based) and upgrading stuff but the answers have been spot on. Recommended.

• VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and asvhost.com are full-featured and cheap.
    They gave excellent support - they clearly and patiently explained the details in simple terms which is just what I needed!