LetHostTalk
Shared account to sign up with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Shared account to sign up with ...

Shared plans from libertyvps.net and hostingsource.com are attractive for me and I have to select the best one, so what should I do?

Comments

• I'm really happy with Greenwebpage.com support, they reply support queries very instantly. Pricing is also, good enough. Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.

• I'm really happy with Hosting Source, almost never any issues. Servers are fast, heaps of spare processing power, database queries happen very quickly. If you want a website for you, your family, friends, blogs, etc - it is an ideal solution.

• HortHort Member
    @OP:
    You mentored libertyvps.net and hostingsource.com. They both are good companies and they have decent services. But they are different. Libertyvps is offshore based provider, while Hostingsource is old traditional hosting provider.

• DOUBLE thumbs UP to Libertyvps.net Bitcoin offshore hosting service! They have been a pleasure to work with. The customer support and knowledgebase is outstanding. They respond quickly with all questions answered. Good range of price plans and options for the novice to the expert.

• Anyone looking for a great host, look no further! Centohost.com can be trusted. They have been a pleasure to work with. The customer support and knowledgebase is outstanding. They respond quickly with all questions answered.

• I like rockhoster.com. They offer plenty of solutions and good choice of plans. I would use them.