LetHostTalk
SSD VPS account to stick to ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

SSD VPS account to stick to ...

Comparing SSD VPS deals from qhoster.com and  kvchosting.net, which one is better to stick to as I plan to host a blog?

Comments

• ownwebservers1ownwebservers1 Member, Provider
    OwnWebServers is known for high-quality services at incredibly low prices. The provider’s managed VPS hosting can be used for anything from online stores to web-based apps. The performance is great, and the provider ensures ease of use. Plus, full server control is in your hands.

Apart from the low entry price ($7/mo), one of OwnWebServers primary selling points when it comes to VPS hosting is that it’s semi-managed. You get full root access and a VPS control panel.

You can save 40% OFF on all VPS cloud server plans - Use Code VCS40. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

We are at your disposal 24/7, send us an email at [email protected] or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!
  • I use QHoster.com VPS service for hosting a set of personal websites. They always explain me everything I need to know when I contact them. Uptime is perfect and speed connectivity is pretty fast. Recommend them more than highly.

• The service, both as a web host and in dealing with customers, has been most satisfactory. I highly recommend kvchosting.net SSD VPS. Uptime has always been perfect. I am always impressed with their price.

• For the price I pay for the amount of space I get QHoster.com is a brilliant host. I couldn't ask for faster support. Usually requests are answered with in 15 minutes. They truly care about your well being and are such nice people.