LetHostTalk
Shared hosting plan ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Shared hosting plan ...

Shared plans from rockhoster.com and libertyvps.net are provided on lovely conditions and I have to stick to the best one as I plan to host a blog, so what should I do?

Comments

• ITivan80ITivan80 Member, Provider
    Keep shopping until you are comfortable with hosting provider.

• Very Good Experience. I recommend Rockhoster.com web hosting. The support staff were so kind, and even transferred my existing reseller at no charge. The pricing is cool. Recommended!

• I love the support, and have been and will continue using Rockhoster.com for a long term. It rates at the top of my list for a satisfying experience. Uptime is fantastic and the ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.

• I came to QHoster.com cPanel web hosting 6 months ago.. Must say that I am fully-satisfied using their services. Pricing is only about one dollar more a month than my previous host, but it is worth.. I would pay some extra dollars for reliability and speed than to see my web sites down.

• Shared accounts from hostingsource.com  can be right for you.
     Their Customer Service is outstanding. Having 24/7 support from people who care and go out of their way to help is priceless.