LetHostTalk
SSD VPS to have a deal with ... any ideas? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

SSD VPS to have a deal with ... any ideas?

Should I use SSd VPS from qhoster.com or hostingsource.com?

Comments

• Within 1.5 hours of purchasing hosting with hostingsource.com Cheap VPS, my site was up and ready to go! With any new setup you always run into issues getting used to the hosts control panel, getting your applications set up, getting things working, etc. - they were very helpful.

• I highly recommend QHoster.com hosting services without any doubt. It has always done a good job for me. I have received sage advice for my questions, and prompt response to my requests. Overall, I have a terrific experience to work with them!

• ownwebservers1ownwebservers1 Member, Provider
    Ownwebservers offers three VPS options, each of which includes SSL certification, cPanel management panels, and a one-year domain registration, as well as the ability to create an unlimited number of email accounts and sub-domains. Plans start at $7/month and include 24/7 live chat support, as well as extra add-ons like domain privacy protection.

Features Included:

CPanel / Plesk Panels
    Fast SSD Enterprise Storage
    Daily Backups and Snapshots
    Redundant Systems with Failover
    24/7/ 365 Dedicated Support

Why Choosing Us?

• Lowest Prices On The Market
    • 24/7 Excellent Support
    • 99.99% Real Uptime Servers

We are at your disposal 24/7, send us an email at [email protected] or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!
  • I am particularly impressed with Hosting Source support services who answered me within a few minutes and did everything possible to help me. I frequently ask questions of their support staff on all different topics and they are always patient and helpful.