LetHostTalk
Wordpress hosting ... where to have it from? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Wordpress hosting ... where to have it from?

Is it better to use Wordpress hosting from qhoster.com or rockhoster.com?

Comments

• Well, QHoster.com will always remain my number one. The best thing is that I have now been using them for the last two years and all I can say is that I am very happy with the overall service that I get. They accept Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller.

• Must say that I was fully-impressed with QHoster.com wordpress hosting service. It is one of the rare web hosting providers that are not overselling their resources - great PLUS for them. Recommended!

• ownwebservers1ownwebservers1 Member, Provider
    Visit ownwebservers, one of the affordable US web hosting services, if you're looking for WordPress hosting for your website.
  • Honest to goodness customer service is a rare thing these days but Rockhoster.com knows how to do it right. I almost can't believe I'm getting service like this for such a low monthly cost. Very prompt and thorough. I can't imagine being happier with a hosting service.

• Nowadays, there are many companies offering WordPress hosting but we must choose the right one. There are 3 main aspects that the company must possess and they are 24 hours support every day, a 99% uptime guarantee, and instant backup.
    Contact CoolHandle now for the reliable web hosting in USA with 24*7 support for anything – domain names, website hosting, Dedicated servers, & VPS hosting.