LetHostTalk
Which VPS is the best in Europe? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Which VPS is the best in Europe?

HortHort Member
edited December 2019 in General Talks
Which VPS is the best in Europe - legionbox.com or hosting.uk? And why?

Comments

• My two sites have been on one of Exmasters.com servers for over a year now. They are offering Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd"). The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.
  • I would recommend Vpsget.com EU host to anyone looking for reliable, bargain based host that are simply the best. They have great polite staff and that is why it was pleased to communicate with. I really appreciate all the work that they did for me.
  • Pretty good EU web hosting solutions offered Cloudarion.com web host. It is professional web hosting provider. Everything works fine. Tech support is quick and reliable.
  • eukhost is good too...
  • Check out http://lusovps.com/
    EVERY time I have a request, problem or issue I get an answer or a response quicker than if I could do things myself. I love the support!
  • fresh roasted hosting has the best vps at an affordable price with good data centre and quick 24*7 American support.
  • The best VPS deals are available form host4.biz and digitalserver.com.mx.
    Reliability -Never Goes Down
    Technical Support - Always Respond
    Customer Service & Billing - will email before billing and after billing consistently
    Server & Net Speed - always optimal
    Price & Value for Money - Great pricing.
  • Eukhost is good in Europe..