LetHostTalk
Server in Europe at low rates — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Server in Europe at low rates

Servers from asvhost.com and hostround.com are nice for me and I wonder which plan should I try?

Comments

• Depends on your needs and software you're planning to run on your server.
    https://serveria.com SERVERIA.COM privately owned datacenter in Riga, Latvia: 100% anonymous dedicated servers, VPS, colocation and more.
  • Can recommend QHoster.com server hosting deals. Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus. The Christmas promo code is 33% OFF on VPS, Dedicated and Shared until end of January.
    Coupon code is: QHOSTERXMAS
  • So far Cloudarion.com have been excellent. Their uptime is very good. They have adjusted their pricing plans over time to keep them competitive and currently are extremely competitive in their pricing.
  • Pretty good server hosting packages offered by these hosts:
    - Centohost.com
    - Inmotionhosting.com
    - Hostforweb.com
    Once you sign up for a reliable web host for your website, you gain immediate access to any of the tools and features, and start building your web pages within minutes!
  • try considering swissnode.ch web hosting switzerland solutions. Support are helpful when they can be, as long as they understand the problem. They will offer solutions if they already have them prepared.
  • Happy to deal with warez-host.com as they offer nice offshore servers in Europe. Reliability has also been perfect(to date there has not been any noticeable downtime). They are offering nice promo codes: https://www.warez-host.com/hosting-promotions.php
  • Type your comment
    Gomarry said:

Servers from asvhost.com and hostround.com are nice for me and I wonder which plan should I try?

you should go with host ground. its good and reliable and with excellent support