LetHostTalk
Good managed cPanel VPS? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Good managed cPanel VPS?

I'd like to ask some experts help in order to help me to choose the hosting provider. What do you think about QHoster.com web hosting.
The reason for my request is that I am looking for good place where I can order cPanel VPS hosting solution and they seem to be good for me.
Do you know anything about this host? What host is better? Why?

Comments

• myresellerhomemyresellerhome Member, Provider
    When choosing the best VPS hosting, there are a few key features to keep in mind. First and foremost, make sure the provider offers a reliable and stable platform. Second, look for an easy-to-use interface with features tailored to your needs. Third, review the provider's support services to ensure you're always covered should anything go wrong. Finally, consider budget limitations when selecting a VPS host--some providers offer more features than others at a higher price point.
  • Use QHoster.com with no hesitation.
    I must say, I love the uptime of my website and the customer service whenever I have an issue. The customer service reps are the best.

• Virtual Private Servers (VPS) help companies and other organizations share servers. It’s a more effective use of technology resources. Each server is shared to serve different customers. Each account splits the server RAM, disk space, and CPU power. It’s usually much cheaper than owning your own server, and there are other benefits to using a third-party such as added security.

A control panel is a must-have tool that goes along with your VPS plan. cPanel is one of the most popular hosting control panels used today. Using cPanel, you can create email and FTP accounts. You can also add domains, sub-domains, databases, manage files and utilize some other features.
    Solar VPS is a leading hosting provider of secure and easy website hosting services in USA. Discover why thousands of customers trust us to handle their hosting needs.
  • I strongly believe that QHoster.com is really good managed cPanel VPS host. One of the best providers I have dealt with in a long time. When I need support, it is quick and takes care of the issue with no attitude. I am not an IT guy so this is important to me.

• ownwebservers1ownwebservers1 Member, Provider
    OwnWebServers offers three shared hosting plans: Standard Web Hosting, Windows Web Hosting, Dedicated Web Hosting. All plans give you a free domain, unlimited disk space, bandwidth, and email. All three also provide marketing tools, a free security suite, and free SSL security. Shared Hosting plan starting at $3/month.
  • When signing up with such a cheap provider, I was initially concerned about reliability and customer service, but both have been excellent. I have experienced no downtime in the last 4 months, and customer service has been excellent.Highly recommend QHoster.com hosting.

• Attractive accounts can be got from hostingsource.com.
    Their prices are ultra-affordable, and their service is kind, courteous, precise and very swift.

• ITivan80ITivan80 Member, Provider
    Just make sure you secure your cPanel from attacks. 
  • bodHOST is the cheapest VPS service that offers generous features. It costs only $24.99 per month. In this package, you also get features like OS installer and WordPress installation management. It is perfectly suitable if you are looking for semi-managed hosting.

The plan offers a wide range of Linux-based OS systems that include Debian, Ubuntu, and CentOS. However, this is just an introductory price because if you want to have more power you have to increase the payment.

High SSD
    NFS Support
    100% uptime
    Linux and Windows OS
    cPanel and Plesk with an extra cost
    Intel Xeon Processor