LetHostTalk
SSD VPS to have a deal with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

SSD VPS to have a deal with ...

Comparing SSD VPS deals from hostingsource.com and qhoster.com, which one is better to stick to and why?

Comments

• Speed is faster than I've had with my previous host! Hostingsource.com is really cool web host! Support replies fast with no delays. Also they have really nice prices for such a level of the service.

• bodHOST hosting offers secure solid-state disks (SSDs) for up to 20x quicker hosting and packs a lot of speed into VPS options. Your virtual servers are powered by a cloud infrastructure built for businesses, and the bodHOST team is available around-the-clock.
  • myresellerhomemyresellerhome Member, Provider
    When searching for a reliable VPS hosting provider, there are a few features to look for. These features include high-quality hardware and software, extensive technical support, and plenty of features and customization options. Some providers also offer affordable plans with generous discounts for multi-user accounts. It is important to choose a provider that has the capabilities and resources needed to meet your specific needs, so be sure to ask questions and compare pricing before making a decision.
  • I vote for qhoster.com.
     They are affordable, dependable, have great software.

• I've been with QHoster.com long enough to attest that this is an amazing webhost, and I can't understand why anyone would pick any other company over this one. Value is great too. Any time you need help they are there for you. Price seems very competitive!

• VPS ( Virtual Private Server). Simply put: it’s a dedicated server that can be accessed from anywhere. However, it’s only accessible by you and your team. Each server involved is divided to provide full network access to authorized users. A VPS is generally served through a hosting company that provides access to any number of other clients through the same data center. It provides a nice balance between shared hosting and private hosting with a lot of flexibility in bandwidth, resources, and cost.
    Solar VPS is a leading hosting provider of secure and easy website hosting services in USA. Discover why thousands of customers trust us to handle their hosting needs.
  • MyWebSMyWebS Member
    I vote for hostingsource.com.
    Their support team is very helpful. Whenever I've had to contact them with wordpress questions, they're always responding so professionally. My website is always up and running without problems.

• SSD VPS is better because it will minimize the time of loading your website due to SSD disks. SSD storage helps when there is more website traffic and speeds up the loading process, which could create the best impact on your website search engine optimization.
     SSD VPS hosting options are available with pocket-friendly options for the users. These servers help to have good security and stability as compared to the other hosting types. Choosing VPS hosting is always a good choice if you are not ready to bear the cost of dedicated hosting and want a good alternative at a cheaper price.
    Contact CoolHandle now for the reliable web hosting in USA with 24*7 support for anything – domain names, website hosting, Dedicated servers, & VPS hosting.